• in road construction - smaller crushed stone
• For hydraulic structures - larger crushed stone
• the dams of stone nabacaj, breakwaters, etc.. - Very large stone
• Concrete - crushed and ground stone
• Masonry - coarse and fine cut stone
Solution of the technological process Vujic Brezovica
Solving the technological process is carried out by studying the process map or flowchart.
The basic principles for the development of the production process:
• eliminate the fragmentation of the stone by hand (primary
• overload the washing plant (crushers and mills) should be
• possibly predict a double chain of processing for
• the supply chain required to predict the regulators -
landfill or silos
• machines never bother processed material
is smaller than any given machine
• Avoid return flows whenever possible
• in parallel with the processing handled and other auxiliary
processes; dusting, cleaning materials and dehydration
• whenever possible using the force of gravity
Degrees of processing stone materials
For the production of aggregates for concrete (high) is needed
complete processing of crushed stone.
The stages of processing stone materials:
• Primary processing - separating the coarse material for
• Secondary processing - the material is crushed and milled to
give the required grain size distribution
• tertiary processing - which has a surplus of grains are crushed and
sieved to obtain those fractions which
Primary processing level
Processing and crushing of raw materials;
For practical reasons, the primary crusher is usually in the quarry.
The first level of processing is obtained by approximately 10-20% of the fractions smaller than 7 mm. When you need a larger quantity of smaller factions proceed to the second stage of processing.
Secondary level processing
Secondary level of processing excess larger fraction
process to fill the shortfall in smaller fractions.
If a secondary level of processing and final, you first need to separate the fractions are processed.
When screening is done and wash the stone material. Washed and sieved material in certain fractions shall be deposited in landfills or in silos.
Finest fractions are obtained below the sieve, together with the last
of water (dehydration).
Tertiary level of processing
High demands with respect to aggregate grain size
Machines for processing stone materials
Types of machines:
• the excavation: compressors, drills, excavators and
• Mincing: crushers and mills and feeders
• screening: grids and hidroseparatori
• purification: dehydrators for separating water from
materials, equipment for cleaning materials and cyclones for